Growth Marketing SEO/SEM
BasicOps is a San Francisco startup building powerful, integrated teamwork tools for real people in real teams. Tools that work the way you work—no matter how you work.
The world of enterprise workflow software has gotten decidedly inhuman, with dreary, cumbersome and inflexible tools that take more than they give. We aim to change this, and are looking for a talented, ambitious Growth Marketer to help us lead the charge.
BasicOps is ready to get a grip on product market fit by acquiring new trial users and paid customers for our collaboration framework.
We are seeking a growth specialist with SEO/SEM/Social marketing skills to serve as a contractor (may be a full-time opportunity at the end of the contract) to drive acquisition through search engines and social.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll work alongside a team of tried and tested entrepreneurs who’ll help you succeed to meet these modest but exciting goals:
- Drive traffic to the BasicOps website efficiently
- Convert traffic to users of the trial product
- Convert trialers into paid users
- Create and track metrics including CPA and conversion stats
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expand and optimize for goals
- Produce, manage and optimize ads, CTAs
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Research and implement SEO recommendations including methods to improve SERP performance
- Improvement of Web Traffic and Search Engine Ranking
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook ads and other sponsored content required
- Knowledge and experience retargeting
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Keyword Tools, and AdWords
- Experience using SEO MOZ or SEMrush or other SEO/SEM utilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Good copywriting and grammatical skills
This is a 3 month contract role with potential contract to hire. Office is based in San Francisco, but remote is an option.
We are passionate about solving problems. Our goal is to create a product that encourages and strengthens collaboration among teams. We are committed to providing our customers with the best service and tools possible.
BasicOps is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.