Barracuda MSP is the MSP-dedicated business unit of Barracuda Networks. Our mission is to drive the success of our IT service provider partners, delivering industry-leading security and data protection via a purpose-built MSP platform, steadfast commitment to partner success, and a wealth of channel expertise.
We are in the cutting edge of SaaS cloud storage and email security market while delivering an exceptional customer experience for our channel partners. Serving over 4000 partners and tens of thousands of small business worldwide. Barracuda MSP is helping IT service providers on the journey in securing their customers data, applications and networks.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Alliance Program Manager to spear head new and existing managed service offerings for our partner base. The Alliance Program Manager works with Barracuda MSP 3rd party technology and service provider vendors to ensure service programs are delivered, on time and within the scope of the advertised services. Services include helpdesk, network operations, managed backups, managed firewalls, and managed security awareness training. This position will also help create and deliver new services for our partners. The right person will be involved in negotiating new and ongoing agreements and maintain close relationships with 3rd party vendors’ service deliver and leadership teams, to ensure seamless operation.
- Scope, negotiate terms and oversee delivery of managed services across multiple 3rd party technology and service vendors.
- Build trusted relationships with 3rd party vendors that will enable us to expand our services and offerings
- Work closely with Barracuda Sales, Partner Success, Product Management, and Technical Support to ensure operational excellence.
- Act as a point of contact for 3rd party technology vendors in resolving technical and procedural challenges surrounding Managed Service delivery
- Investigate additional avenues to expand Barracuda MSP’s service offerings
- Evaluate the viability of new 3rd party technology vendor alliances
- Delivery weekly and monthly reports on Managed Service and vendor performance
- 3-5 years’ experience in a program manager, alliance manager or similar role
- Experience in collecting and managing to metrics for service offerings
- Ability to negotiate financial terms for contracts and working with internal stakeholders such as management and legal
- Salesforce experience strongly recommended
- Experience in SaaS software, working with IT service providers and/or Channel Management preferred
- Technical background in data security a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work experience