Barracuda MSP is on the cutting edge of the SaaS cloud storage market, delivering an exceptional customer experience for its channel partners. Serving over 2000 partners, and nearly 40,000 small businesses, Barracuda MSP is helping to ensure that no small business goes out of business from data loss.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a growing team of talented engineers and make a major impact on our product. You will have the best of both worlds: join a software company that has a real product, real customers, and a rock solid financial picture… and the opportunity to work on a cool product at a company with a ton of growth potential.
- Design, implement, and support development on the ECHOplatform product stack within an Agile Scrum environment
- Identify and champion technical innovation opportunities improving product performance, security, architecture, reliability, and scalability
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies
- Code capabilities supporting the automation of Test Procedures
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar engineering discipline
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of delivering well-designed, robust and scalable software
- Willingness and ability to pick up new technologies and languages.
- Experience with VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization products
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS preferred).
- Scripting and Programming skills (PHP preferred).
- Working experience with relational databases such as MySql, SQL Server
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git, Unit testing frameworks and Code Reviews