Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
As a Senior
As a Senior Engineer, you will provide technical leadership in every stage of our development process: gathering requirements from business or vendors, designing solutions, developing quality software, production deployments and maintaining a real ownership of our applications. All of these following Agile principles and strong soft skills like ownership, responsibility, proactivity, transparency, patience, feel comfortable working with remote teams from other countries, build and maintain strong relationships and communication channels.
About the Job:
- Build the best user experience to delight customers. Period.
- 3-5 years of experience in web platforms.
- Develop cross-platform web-based applications using leading-edge technologies like Symfony or Laravel for PHP, AJAX, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, NodeJs, MongoDB.
- Raise the bar. Share your ideas and experience with other engineers, and advocate for best practices, great usability
- Work with product managers to understand the customers, their requirements and design scalable solutions to thrill customers in an
- Passion for
unitand automated testing, modular designs, and shipping quality code
- Familiar with various web architectures, platforms, and frameworks (Bonus points for hands-on experience with frameworks such as Express.js and AngularJS)
- Responsive web design is part of your definition of done
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- Single page application like React, Angular is a
- Experience is a plus for designing and modeling data from MS-SQL Server, Postgres
andMongoDB to meet business requirements and then deliver it to the MotoSport.com code via RESTful services.
- Experience is a plus for AWS, Python, Use Python to build and maintain cross-platform web service architecture with JSON RESTful web services.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Comfortable operating in a full-stack role using Linux, although not required.
- Java Experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment is a plus.
- Experience working within SCRUM or Agile environments a plus.
- Experience working with APIs in an SOA environment
- Powersports enthusiasm a plus, but not required
MotoSport.com is more than a
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. MotoSport employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.