Client Success Administrative Support
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to function in a fast-paced accurate data entry position
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Track and record all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide Administrative Support to Managed Services team to include updating eCompli statuses for packets being sent to state agencies as well as approved licenses and brand registrations; preparing FedEx labels; scanning packets to client master folders, tracking outgoing mail in Excel.
- Work with computer equipment frequently, along with operation of office copiers, facsimile, scanning, postage machine and other office equipment.
- Position requires some driving to and from the Post Office each day to pick up and drop off mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of confidential information in a professional manner.
- Must be professional, flexible, and friendly.
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.