Employee Communications Coordinator
- Partner with teams across Avalara to announce new initiatives, program changes, training, events, and more
- Own specific internal communications channels including writing, editing, and collecting content
- Develop, manage, and own select internal presentations for company-wide and/or office-wide meetings
- Write and proofread FAQs, talking points, key messages, scripts, emails, copy for internal communications channels
- Administrative support as needed
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; 2-4 years of professional work experience in internal or external communications; prior experience in internal communications is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Adaptable and humble, willing to take on projects big and small
- Ability to negotiate priorities, and work under deadline pressure
- Strong project management skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Dynamic, charismatic, confident communicator with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Someone who wants to grow, own and drive an internal communications program of their own one day - we want to help you grow!
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.