Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
System Admin Functions:
• End-user account management, e-mail account and distribution list management, data backup/archiving.
• Expertise in Win 2012/2016 Servers and services like Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/Radius.
• Must have experience in VMware vCenter 6.x Management.
a. Creating/deletion VMs, snapshots, cloning/templates
b. Should have knowledge of HA/DRS
• Must have worked on Dell/HP server hardware.
• Strong technical knowledge of mail servers and associated protocols: Pop3/IMAP/SMTP.
• Demonstrated knowledge of NAS, SAN and load balancers.
• Microsoft certification MCSA/MCTS preferred.
• Provide Level 1 / Level 2 technical support for internal customers.
• Ensure that preventative maintenance on all IT systems is performed on a routine basis.
• Manage hardware and software IT assets.
• Solid understanding of security concepts, principles and practices, including fundamental knowledge of OSI model. Network Admin Functions: • Remote access/VPN troubleshooting and network connectivity support.
• Basic network administration & troubleshooting tasks.
• Network hardware and software, VPN.
• Demonstrated knowledge of networking and hardware standards, including TCP/IP, firewalls, switches, routers, VLANs, DNS, communications sockets and load balancers.
• CCNA certification will have an added advantage.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree in computer/IT.
• Experience in Remote user support will be desirable.
• Nice to have ITIL certification or experience in ITIL
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
. Should have strong customer service skills to provide a good user experience for our associates.
Working Conditions: Working with U.S. counterparts would require approx. 5 hours per week overlap