Associate Analyst - Market Research
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research on firmographics data and cross-reference with several market databases to find promising accounts for sales conversion
- Able to identify key sources of information and interpret data that will be useful for the Sales & Marketing teams
- Identify key trigger events & decision makers in a company’s Finance/Tax departments
- Effectively communicate findings to
salesteam to arm them for better conversations.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices.
- Quickly learn & adapt to new processes related to Marketing functions.
- Proficient in using and maintaining databases.
- Proficient in working with/Quickly able to grasp and master search engines & business research tools.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent in research, analysis
Good-to-Have (Added advantage)
- Experience in similar research in US market & Research Tools.
- Basic SalesForce Knowledge.
- Knowledge in
Education – Diploma, BBA, B.com, MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Skilled communicator, especially in written form.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.