Quality Assurance Analyst Senior/ Analista de Qualidade Software Sr
- Engage in continuous testing activity throughout the development iterations to ensure zero defects
- Design, develop, enhance and execute comprehensive test case scenarios and create test data that will fully exercise software applications under test to ensure that products meet specification and are free from defects
- Perform data validation by developing (and /or) executing queries against databases
- Identify deficiencies in the software during testing and assist development staff with analysis and corrections
- Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality
- Be a key participant in creating a Quality First and Zero Defects culture.
- A strong understanding of test methodologies and software engineering by testing one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Strong QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration, follow-up, and self-motivation are a must
- 1 - 5 years related work experience including writing test cases, test plans and testing