Customer Service Administrators - Chinese or European language
You will be assisting the Registration & On-boarding Team to ensure applications are efficiently processed, and that registration informational requirements are up-to-date.
- Working with clients and Avalara staff to ensure an efficient and responsive service, under the supervision of the Country Senior Manager.
- Working with Client Managers on client communications for the MRS service.
- Completion of registrations & Onboarding to ensure applications are efficiently processed, and that registration informational requirements are up-to-date and submitted to the relevant tax authorities.
- Ensuring all systems are fully up to date and other team members and clients understand their responsibilities and timelines for ongoing compliance.
- Achieving key KPIs with regards to submissions and processing of VAT registrations received.
- Ad hoc Country research under the guidance of the Country Leader, including VAT research, training and education for other Avalara staff.
- Ad hoc client research requests on VAT compliance.
- Working with the Country Leader on developing strong working ties with Country tax office.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Preferred languages; Chinese (Mandarin) (Cantonese), German, Italian, Czech, Polish, French,
- Good written, and spoken English is essential
- Country / EU VAT compliance experience would be hugely desirable.
- Office experience in professional services environment
- Graduate level candidate would be ideal.