Director of Engineering, Content
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fostering innovation and experimentation, delivering software solutions that exceed customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Providing technical leadership and apply best practices to further leading-edge solutions.
- Nurturing disagreement and the courage to change course.
- Supporting Agile processes and following SAFe Principles.
- Coordination with internal resources and stakeholders to ensure that we’re fulfilling on commitments and maintaining a high standard of delivery that satisfies the needs of the customer.
- Ensuring product releases are of high quality, that delivers excellent user experiences, and is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Measuring program performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Fostering an Inclusive work environment.
- Liaising with the product teams and establishing highly collaborative partnerships
- Developing a fun culture enabling high employee engagement and cohesive, collaborative teams across domains and locations
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders within business and technology teams to drive change required to execute product and engineering roadmaps
- Leading a team in an environment which includes modern technologies, continuous integration/continuous delivery
tool chains, and the full software development lifecycle
- Using industry research and emerging technologies to ensure we are appropriately leveraging new techniques and capabilities Recruit and cultivate top
Education - BE, MCA, MCS or
- Leadership traits with extensive hands-on experience in building and managing the development of complex, large scale enterprise applications and products that require a deep understanding of application logic and dependencies
- Agile application development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required, with the ability to create and deliver effective presentations to Senior Leadership across the organization
- Experience working in leadership roles in India as well as the United States. Having experience working inside of both cultures will enable “bridging” the cultural differences more effective to support collaboration and predictable delivery
- Good at building relationships and proven ability to influence and drive delivery across a
- Experience working in a Product based company
Good -To- Have:
- Experience working on
- Experience working with tools for static and dynamic code analysis, CI/CD pipeline, TDD and Serverless framework. Preferably on AWS (Cloud) infrastructure and services.
- Knowledge of Indirect Tax. (Sales Tax, Consumer use tax, VAT & Excise Tax)
- ERP domain knowledge of Sales/Finance/Accounting modules would be an added advantage
- Experience of customizing ERP based on proprietary languages would be preferred