Bot Store Operations Support Lead
In your day-to-day work, you will perform various tasks across several domain areas, including work done by website/ecommerce administrators, QA engineers, support specialists, project managers, etc. This is a critical role for the moving parts of the Operations puzzle and the successful running of Bot Store.
The review and approval work you do as a Bot Store Operations Support Lead will ensure that Bot Store products are produced according to documented specifications and guidelines. The review process includes both automated and manual steps that focus on the technical standards as well as content and meta data associated with the product. This is a highly detail-oriented role, that will expose you to learn more about various technology solutions, continuous integration, database, testing processes, eCommerce store operations, order fulfillment, RPA and more. You will work as part of a Bot Store Operations team, maintaining records of of the QA/review process and defective products and ensuring that the issues are repaired, re-tested, or pulled from the Bot Store. You will work with other Bot Store team members to address persistent quality issues and identify problem areas with ideas on how to improve.
You will also be lead on all Support queries coming in related to Bot Store and its inventory. You will work closely with end customers to address their questions and issues with downloads and installations as well as other Bot Store related functionality. You will need to prioritize issues based various factors that will be regularly defined and reviewed. You will also be in direct communication with our vendors which will require clear and consistent communication regarding the status of their products throughout the review, edit, publish process. Answering Support questions, improving our FAQs will be a key part of your daily work. A focus on continual optimization is important for success in this role. Recognizing patterns with Support queries and proposing solutions to fix upstream will be key to success.
Due to the importance of our vendors to our success, you will also be working on the processes of onboarding new partners to our Bot Store platform.
- Be the primary subject matter expert in the submission, review, approval process for Bot Store and all technical details and use cases associated
- Be the primary lead for all steps in the review and approval process for new and updated Bot Store products
- Manage overall inventory and lifecycle of products in Bot Store
- Be proactive when solving business challenges, while managing competing priorities, and maintaining an attention to detail
- Build scalable processes and procedures in support of operations and customer and vendor programs and processes
- Be a champion for quality and timely execution (of review and delivery) on Bot Store
- Provide support to vendors with issues or questions about product submission and review
- Provide support to customers downloading, purchasing products from Bot Store
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested by vendors or others in Bot Store team
- Represent a holistic view of the Bot Store and the operational activities
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to a growing business
- Happy customers, happy vendors. Be an advocate for customer and vendor experience with other Bot Store and Automation Anywhere teams
- 7-10 years experience in related role
- Graduate with a degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects
- Must have basic understanding of CI (continuous integration)
- Must have basic knowledge of JIRA
- Experience with managing a Wordpress blog/ecommerce [desired]
- Basic knowledge of AWS a plus
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce [desired],
- Experience with Enterprise Software a plus
- Should have experience in process design and best practices for coding and/or QA processes
- Working knowledge of RPA, Automation Anywhere a plus
- Basic understanding of databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have a desire and high comfort level being in a customer interfacing role
- Must be into the details, details are critical for success
- Strong ability to coordinate across teams to define and execute on solutions for clients
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.