Engineer, Cloud Ops
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
This position will be part of the global Cloud Operations team and will work closely with the team to deliver and deploy cloud services.
- Deploy and automate infrastructure & platform services in Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure) using Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Continuous deployment using Kubernetes
- Monitor applications and services within the environments, participate in on-call rotation, take actions to resolve issues and implement strategies to prevent future occurrences
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis for Service Incidents
- Monitor environments for security vulnerabilities and take actions to remediate and/or mitigate risks
- Set up intelligent application performance alerts (AIOps)
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to develop/deploy our systems
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding of how cloud-based web applications work and interest in measuring, analyzing, and improving distributed systems
- 1-3 years experience with Public Cloud Deployments both Hybrid and Pure public cloud deployments
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform or Ansible
- Experience with Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring tools for SaaS such as ELK, Splunk, Datadog etc
- Experience with scripting in Python, Go or Bash
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Well organized and can take direction and work independently
- Team working skills
- BS or MS Computer Science
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.