Director, Strategic Partner Sales
Director, Strategic Partners Sales
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
As Director, Strategic Partner Sales, you have a proven sales record of working with Partners and Enterprise Clients to build joint go-to-market alliances that lead to successful software sales to the Global 2000. You are comfortable working in partnership with Global Advisory firms to lead sales efforts and evangelize the new digital workforce across all levels of the Advisories and to their clients. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform Enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes for customers worldwide.
- As a member of the Partner Sales Team, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share with your Partners. You will coordinate with Partners to approach accounts strategically. You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects. You will work cross-functionally with experienced Services and Product Managers.
- You will work with other members of the Advisory Team as well as our Field Enterprise Sales Team to ensure we engage effectively with our Alliances to assure ongoing growth and to create and maintain a continuous culture of success and achievement.
- You will be sufficiently familiar with our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and hands-on demonstrations to decision makers and stakeholders.
- A large majority of your time will be customer facing. You will measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, and Global Services.
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong technical aptitude
- 5+ years working with Partners who service the Global 2000
- 5+ years of work experience in Enterprise Software sales
- 2+ years of Enterprise sales management
- 2+ years of start-up experience
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Up to 30-50% travel required for this job
- This is a quota carrying role
- Deeper understanding of software technology
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, with some Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Prior experience in automation technology
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.