UX Design Intern
Do you want to spend a summer helping to change the world? Join us and shape how knowledge workers will adopt and leverage robotic process automation to transform life, business, and the global economy. At Automation Anywhere, we believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. Our intelligent process robots transform the way businesses operate, delivering complex business and IT work across a range of processes including procure-to-play, quote-to-cash, HR administration, claims processing, and thousands of other front and back office processes. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
We are in search for an experienced Design Intern to join our team for this Summer’s Intern Program which will run from June- August. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about the world of automation and Design! If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your portfolio and resume!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help to define the user model, user experience, and user interface for Automation Anywhere products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products providing constructive suggestions for change.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Passionate about solving complex problems to make things simple for users. Eager to learn.
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications that demonstrate your design thinking.
- Experience partnering with others to deliver design work / projectsExperience designing software web and / or mobile applications.
- A good understanding of user experience research.
- Expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Photoshop) to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.