At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 500 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
Where do you fit?
Automation Anywhere is looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join our expanding Contract Operations team. Automation Anywhere is the market leader in Robotics Process Automation (RPA), providing leading edge RPA software solutions to enable our large enterprise customers to automate their business processes. Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are growing our customer facing contract negotiation team to meet increasing customer volumes. You will have a proven track record of working closely with sales to shepherd large volumes of commercial transactions through the negotiation process to signature, while also coordinating with Legal, Finance and other business stakeholders to ensure corporate contract guidelines are adhered to and risks are mitigated. You will bring excellent negotiation, interpersonal, writing and analytical skills.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Provide first-line review, revisions, and client facing negotiations for RPA software licenses, service agreements, reseller agreements, and NDAs.
- Review contractual documents to ensure compliance to company policy and alignment with risk tolerance thresholds.
- Investigate high risk areas and prepare course of action or make recommendations to minimize exposure to risk, while still focusing on client requirements to close.
- Ensure AAI stakeholder and client expectations are appropriately set, aligned and managed throughout the contracting process and that necessary approvals are obtained.
- Ensure agreements are processed quickly & efficiently to ensure responsive turn around to clients.
- Assist in continuously updating our contract playbook of non-standard terms and conditions with associated business approvals and recommending process improvement as necessary.
- Update AAI client relationship management and contract management applications to ensure cross organizational visibility to the contracting process and related documentation.
Expertise you will bring in:
- 5+ years’ experience in client-facing contract negotiations, with a minimum of 2 years in software licensing.
- Knowledge of software licensing and nuances of software contracting for both on-premise and hosted software.
- Multilingual and able to review, negotiate and draft contracts with a high level of both English and German.
- Keen understanding of cross-European laws and regulations related to commercial contracting and Software licensing, and of contracting for GDPR and data protection.
- High energy, self-starter who is able to work independently. Must be analytical, a quick learner, organized, flexible to change, and someone who drives results.
- Strong negotiation skills/experience with excellent business judgment and confident with commercial aspects of deals.
- Ability to quickly, succinctly and accurately understand, analyse, summarize and respond to contract provisions.
- Skilful in handling and communicating with internal and external customers; customer focused attitude.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands in a fast-paced environment; Proactive with deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic or professional credentials.
Location: Munich, Frankfurt, Remote Germany, or any of our European office locations
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.