ISV Partner Manager
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
- This role will support the overall success of the Industry ISV program in Automation Anywhere, driving joint GTM (Go To Market) and Sell-With for a strategic ISV partner.
- As the Industry ISV Partner Manager you will hold a holistic view of the business generated by your strategic partners in your vertical market and will work with the Automation Anywhere Sales organization to enhance and grow partner-related Automation Anywhere revenue.
- You will become a trusted point of contact for the ISVs you manage through a deep understanding for their business issues and concerns, displaying competence in various business management disciplines and helping your partners build a successful and sustainable business delivering end customer solutions that incorporate Automation Anywhere’s solutions.
- You will drive towards end-customer value that results in business growth to both the ISV and Automation Anywhere by being partner-centric in all activities, serving as a leader and advocate for them within Automation Anywhere and accurately representing Automation Anywhere within the partner's organization.
- This role is an execution focused role, you will be required to maintain a focus on establishing and maintaining the sell-with execution plan with your industry ISV partners, and help ensure that joint business growth metrics are set, met or exceeded.
- Orchestrate different resources within the Automation Anywhere organization to support your industry ISV partner Sell-With and GTM and developer recruitment, enablement and GTM activities.
- Work with Partner Marketing and the Bot Store to develop marketing plans to bring the GTM to the field and global market. marketing assets and joint
- Work with the Partner organization to ensure that the partner portal meets the needs of these ISVs to enable them to self-service.
- Work with Engineering to ensure the product value proposition is clear to ISVs and allows us to build a community of ISVs and developers to work with the Automation Anywhere platform to connect to their implementation partners and to ensure that Automation Anywhere is presented as the preferred RPA solution.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong technical, alliance management, presales and sales aptitude and attitude with a successful and progressive track record
- 8+ years of work experience in Enterprise Software sales
- Very good understanding of software sales, marketing and business development including scaling channels / alliances (Adding more partners, partner sales and success teams)
- Has systematically scaled software sales and exponentially grown high NPS, partners and made them very successful.
- Very good understanding of the customer life cycle journey and partner business models / GTMs and how they succeed.
- Has handcrafted scalable and next generation programs & program execution to enable partners and their client’s successes.
- Manages leading and lagging indicators in business and knows how to exponentially scale qualified opportunities, systematic pipeline building and conversions through regional VPs and their teams
- Up to 30-50% travel required for this job
- Deep understanding of software technologies, trends, market directions
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, with some Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Prior experience in automation, cognitive & analytics
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.