Sr. Software Development Engineer Test
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our Discovery Bot team in building robust automation framework and tools to handle complex problems. As part of this engineering team, you will make a large impact by helping to deliver the products using ML/AI and other cutting edge technologies. You will lead the effort for complete end to end automation and quality effort to ensure quality of the product and best customer experience. If you are passionate about building technology and best user experience, this is the job for you.
- Design and build tools/frameworks to build infra for other engineers to use.
- Evaluate existing tools in terms of stability, scalability, and effectiveness and find ways to improve them.
- Analyze requirements, preparing test plans and test cases, identifying the automation opportunities, and implementing automation
- Participate in requirements gathering, sprint ceremonies, and design reviews. Lead test case reviews and work closely with engineering teams to complete the test suites.
- Act as a bridge between support and engineering teams
- Lead RCA and work with engineers to find ways to avoid similar issues in future
- Lead deployments to internal and external customers
Skills & Requirements
- Proven record in building end to end testing tools and frameworks
- Proficient one of the following: Java, C#, C, C++.
- Excellent experience in software test and automation for web frontend and/or backend.
- Excellent knowledge in testing and automating integration around cloud service platforms using SOAP and REST APIs with Java as the development language.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Passion for software test and quality assurance.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Ability to work in and execute tests within a Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience mentoring and training junior and mid-level engineers on both technical and SQA process.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and comfortable working with multi-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and can take direction and work independently
- BS or MS Computer Science
- Experience with Python and Python web application frameworks.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Robotium.
- Good knowledge of object oriented design and implementation.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with cloud service platforms such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Box, Office365, etc.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.