Sr. Manager - Software Engineering
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to building a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies, and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Engineering Manager, Sr.
We are seeking an experienced engineering leader who will champion, grow and lead the India based engineering and quality teams for the Automation Anywhere Product Development. As Engineering Manager, you will assist in creating the long-term vision for the team, set technology and platform directions, manage engineering deliverables against business objectives, recruit high caliber talent and develop the team to execute on the vision. This is a high impact role and requires working in a fast-paced dynamic environment balancing priorities and tactics for your team in response to strategic changes to business objectives. Coming into a rapidly growing company, means your success is tied to both being able to execute on day-to-day engineering delivery as well as being capable of scaling yourself and the team as the company grows.
- Own delivery of innovative product features and capabilities that extend value to the business
- Maintain high engineering standards; hire and develop a high performing engineering team
- Lead with a passion for technology and empower team members by teaching new methods and perspectives on architecture, design, and best practices
- Resolve complex problems, by applying analysis, experience, and fact-based decision making
- Evangelize agile development, continuous integration, code review, unit testing, refactoring, and related approaches
- Work closely with your product, design and business partners
Who we're looking for:
- 10 plus year of engineering experience with at least 3 managing technical teams
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Demonstrated experience building full-stack applications, including integration with 3rd party platforms
- Experience managing teams delivering front-end and back-end software.
- Strong working knowledge in core Java, JEE, JSON, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Must have an experience in working with version control system like GIT, SVN etc. and build tool like Gradle and Maven, with knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Good command over using Data Structures especially XML, JSON operations and Processing technologies
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic SaaS environment
- Strong project management skills - prioritization, project planning, stakeholder management, and tracking external commitments
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.