Sr. Marketing Manager, Customer Executive Programs
Do you want to make an impact? McKinsey Global Institute ranked automation of knowledge work as #2 in their top 12 disruptive technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy. We are driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Fortune 1000 and other companies across more than 90 countries.
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Reporting to Automation Anywhere's Senior Director, Customer Marketing, the Sr. Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of the company’s executive programs marketing programs: case studies; customer testimonials; customer references; speakers for industry events; marketing the global user group, online community, in real world user group meetups. In addition, s/he will be responsible for managing all customer content on the Automation Anywhere website. S/he will work closely with internal teams including: Customer Success; Sales; Product Marketing; Creative Services.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer and has past work experience in multimedia customer storytelling, i.e., has past work experience with case studies, audio & video interviews, blogs, social media. The candidate must be a good written and verbal communicator. Another plus is a background in an enterprise software company where you managed the global user group, published many case studies, engaged closely with the customer success, sales, and product marketing team.
- Build EBC and executive sponsorship programs
- Work with Automation Anywhere Execs and assign them to our top accounts to build/maintain partnership with our customer execs with quarterly conversations.
- Work closely with leadership team to spearhead the Customer Executive Program Experience and Customer Communication strategy
- Partner with senior leadership on Marketing, Engineering, Product and Design to ensure the customer journey is effectively managed, optimized, and continually improved upon to provide an incredible experience for our customers
- Lead the communications on the front-lines of our inbound communication channels to support our customers and prospective customers pre and post- purchase in their pursuit of help and information
- Formalize our data collection efforts to aggregate, organize, and drive customer insights effectively and measurably back into the organization, and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and factored into strategic decision making across the business
- Optimize the customer life-cycle by partnering closely with Marketing to create and implement an exceptional outbound communication strategy to drive customer education, relationship development, and retention over time
- Develop system to collect continuous feedback from customers to identify areas of improvement for customer experience
- 7-10 years of Customer Marketing experience at a fast-growing enterprise company with outstanding community and customer marketing practices
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong writing and communication skills required
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel experience required
- MBA is a plus
- Business process acumen preferred
- Salesforce reporting experience preferred
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.