Senior Account Manager (Kansai/Kinki)
As our customer base and marketing efforts expand, we require an enthusiastic and talented Account Manager to support our sales efforts and contribute towards sales and development strategies. Automation Anywhere has earned an industry leading reputation for the excellence of our products, solutions, and our ability to understand and meet the specific needs of our customers. This role will be a key in supporting that reputation by expanding market awareness of our products and expertise, managing projects and relationships with customers, and bringing critical customer requirements back into the development, production, and marketing processes.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Negotiating proposals and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements -speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Generating technical sales proposals and contracts (Statement of Work, Services Proposals)
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM and established internal communication systems
- Working with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
- Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services
- Developing support material for other members of the sales team
- Managing the Sales of the respective vertical of the Company
- Excellent track record in meeting sales targets/quotas for a product company like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce etc.
- Ability to communicate well with C-level executives from the customer side
- Having a good network in the industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and Proven Success in a Sales Role
- (Asset) Experience with other IT Automation products in previous jobs
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.