Sr. Revenue Accountant
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
This is an exciting position that will report to the Director of Revenue. You’ll apply your technical knowledge and experience in building out and refining processes for a fast growing company.
Primary Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with Legal, Sales, and Contracts teams to structure deals in order to achieve the best revenue recognition results for the Company
- Guide the business as they structure new business models and product offerings
- Participate in routine close activities, including invoicing audits, preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and related fluctuation analysis
- Research and prepare accounting policy memos
- Partner with cross functional teams to create repeatable and scalable revenue and billing processes
- Participate in implementation of ASC 606
- Provide training to business partners while working closely with them to ensure consistency in application of policies and practices
- Interaction with external auditors is expected
- BS in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA or equivalent required
- Big 4 experience a plus
- 5+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of both new and old U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Highly proficient in excel and good with PowerPoint
- Familiar with Workday ERP, and SFDC
- Revenue recognition software knowledge
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.