Designer, Lead (UX)
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020.
Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries.
We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
As a User Experience (UX) Design lead, you will help define and drive the future of Automation Anywhere design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of enterprise user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for craft and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of our team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Automation Anywhere products.
Although not a people manager, you are a great design leader and systems-level design thinker and visionary - with an outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership and direction for strategic design projects. You have a sense for clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take time to understand performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms and devices.
- Articulate user journeys with scenarios, storyboards and presentations, low- and high-fidelity mocks, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build strong relationships, influence and partnerships with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Contribute to UX vision and strategy, generating buy-in and operationalizing the strategy across larger teams and timelines.
- Raise the bar for product quality across our products by advocating for user centered product roadmaps, investments in last-mile refinement and polish, and insights driven by user research.
- Implement culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
- 9+ years of experience designing and shipping software user experiences.
- Demonstrable experience leading other designers delivering an exceptional experience for a complex enterprise software project.
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications that demonstrate your design thinking.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing Product Management and Engineering counterparts.
- Experience conducting UX research to amplify research and design impact.
- Expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Photoshop) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.