Sr. Sales Executive - San Jose
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
We are seeking a Sr. Sales Executive in the San Jose area.
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings
- Conduct on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Attend tradeshows and other events in order to develop leads.
- Conduct standard and custom product demos and answer technical Q&A
- Interface with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutioning discussions customized to the client and overcoming technical objections, if any
- Collaborate with our sales engineers to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises where the sales engineer will go onsite to build a Bot (i.e., process automation) live in front of the client automating one of the client’s processes using their systems in a test environment.
- Lead RFX responses coordinating with our RFX team, sales engineers, products team and services team as required
- Coordinate closely with technical support, engineering and service resources to align solution design with client’s business requirements.
- Work closely with key management team to ensure product success and define future roadmap.
- Requires 25-50% domestic travel
Preferred and acceptable levels of experience will be judged based on combination and relevance of education, training and experience.
Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree combined with 10+ years of full sales cycle experience. Preferably includes 1+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation and/or 5+ years of experience in related fields of automation technologies.
- Knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of business process management
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Experience and knowledge of working with channel partners such as “Big 4” advisories and leading System Integrators an advantage
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Salesforce
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.