Principal Security Engineer
Principal Security Engineer, Cloud Security
We are looking for a Principal Security Engineer, Cloud Security position in our company. As part of the team, the candidate will help design, build, deploy, operate and monitor the company cloud security and compliance capabilities.
- Secure Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
- Secure applications and specifically SaaS and endpoint
- Design, develop and implement security solutions
- Design, implement and execute security operational processes
- Design, implement and execute security standards
- Drive security and compliance initiatives
- Automate security solutions in the cloud, Kubernetes, and containers
- Automate security testing for CI/CD pipeline.
- Monitor environments for security vulnerabilities and take actions to remediate and/or mitigate risks
- Perform security investigations and forensics
- Advise and contribute to DevOps, SRE, and engineering on security design and architecture
- Advise and contribute to the partner ecosystem to ensure secure integrations.
- Learn and use innovative technologies/software to improve security posture
- Learn about technologies outside of your realm of expertise from your teammates and are passionate about teaching them likewise
Skills & Requirements
- Solid understanding of security principals and solutions for public cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications
- Experience with security technologies (including firewalls, WAF, IDS, SIEM, host/endpoint protection, FIM, IAM, etc...)- Experience with the security of containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with compliance audits (including ISO, HI-TRUST, SOC1/2, FedRAMP, PCI)
- Experience with logging platforms and SIEM.
- Experience in Agile process using git, Jira and confluence
- Strong scripting ability Bash, PowerShell, and Python
- Familiarity with Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins
- Interest in measuring, analyzing, and improving distributed systems
- 5 years of AWS / Azure experience
- Team working skills and mentoring
- 15 years related industry experience, or 10 years with MS
- BS or MS Computer Science
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.