Head of Brand Marketing
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, improved customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 1,200 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 1.7 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
In this role, you will report to our Co-founder, SVP Brand Strategy & Culture Architect Neeti Mehta Shukla and own the day to day activities for our brand experience. You will have a broad grasp of brand positioning and creative development. You will also lead a team of direct reports that may include brand / advertising / event agencies and/or consultants. Strong leadership, influence, organizational and project management skills are key skills sets to ensure you are successful in this role. You will also oversee advertising channels, agencies, creative and media budgets and ensure we are on track with brand approval timelines/ SLAs and audits.
We are looking for a blend of innovation, creativity and consistency within our messaging eco-system. If you have a passion for creative branding and understand the importance of a consistent image, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Strategize and be keeper of all brand assets including logos, naming, and the entire brand eco-system and budgets.
- Responsible for brand approval timelines/ SLAs and audits.
- Responsible for communicating, enforcing and process-izing brand image, perception, promise and brand experience
- Responsible for external brand activations, partnerships and integrations including overseeing the development of brand guides, playbooks and processes.
- Work with all other marketing teams including creative, customer marketing, sponsorships and events, content and digital strategy teams, assets and integrated campaign professionals to ensure brand compliance and develop brand assets if needed
- Enthusiastically represent and contribute to all brand assets including: messaging and content, video and motion graphics, identity tools and guidelines as needed.
- Drive the strategy and campaign development with the SVP of Brand for future brand initiatives and customer engagement / retention activities
- Partner with and support local sales, partner and alliance efforts
- Own and improve the branded merchandise program
- Lead, train and coach the brand marketing team to provide outstanding service across various departments, while building a positive team culture
- Grow and update organizational capability and seamlessly integrate brand marketing into each marketing program
- Stay current with branding and messaging trends, new technology solutions and competitive strategies, translating that knowledge into new ideas for internal partners
- Develop annual budgets and forecasts
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the SVP Brand’s discretion
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or equivalent a plus. Major in business, marketing or related field.
- Requires 15+ years of B2B brand strategy and management, preferably targeting an SMB audience, and preferably in house (not in an agency)
- 5+ years in a leadership role, leading a team of direct reports along with brand / creative / advertising / video / event agencies or consultants
- Broad grasp of brand positioning and creative development
- Strong understanding of analytics, brand strategy, and research trends; someone who can bring groundbreaking creative campaigns to market
- Experience overseeing advertising channels, agencies, creative and media budgets
- Strong leadership, influence, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus and influence change to get results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically to identify areas of optimization for both brand and demand programs
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, organization and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent budget management experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.