Senior Manager - FP&A - Marketing
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager to join our fast-growing finance organization to be the lead FP&A Business Partner for the Marketing organization. The Senior Finance Manager will partner with the Chief Marketing Officer and his leadership team as well as working with other senior leaders in Finance, Sales, and other functions. The position will be responsible for all Finance functions including planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial closes, controls, etc. This is position has one financial analyst and reports to the Senior Director of Corporate FP&A.
- Advise business leaders on strategies; work with cross-functional teams to identify, recommend, and execute on high-potential Marketing initiatives and helping to measure and manage pipeline, MQLs, and analysis of end results
- Build annual operating plans and provide short-term forecasts and manage the monthly close process as it relates to Marketing spend
- Analyze investment opportunities in Marketing to align with Sales and Finance requirements
- Own and deliver monthly reports and in-depth quantitative/qualitative analysis of financial results; gain deep understanding into business drivers and financial levers
- Proactively highlight risks and opportunities through data-driven insights
- Analyze and drive new GTM strategies while providing ongoing support and analysis for existing partner programs and commercial terms
- Drive process improvement initiatives by streamlining, standardizing and automating processes and reporting; improve our management of marketing spend approvals and accruals
- 10+ years of finance experience with top enterprise / SaaS software companies in Marketing and Sales Finance
- Enterprise / SaaS Software industry experience with strong understanding of related business models; particularly require experience with Marketing & Sales funnel / MQL, and analyzing their ROI and effectiveness
- Interact and effectively communicate with senior leaders in Finance, Marketing, Sales, and other functions
- Team player with strong communication and partnership skills and ability to effectively interact with senior management
- Highly motivated, self-starter who delivers results and can assume a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment typical of a high-growth technology company
- Detail-oriented with excellent systems, operational, and organizational skills
- Proven data modeling/analytical skills; advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with Workday, Adaptive Insights and SFDC a must
- BS in Accounting or Finance; MBA Preferred
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.