At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020.
Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries.
We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful.
This strategic and critical position will report to the Head of Cognitive Products and offers the opportunity to be a thought leader, have a significant impact on a fast-growing market, and shape the future of Cognitive Automation.
The ideal candidate has experience leading product initiatives that artificial intelligence, including document capture capabilities.
- Lead the development of an artificial intelligence product, helping internal teams and customers to build and run new cognitive skills, ensuring security at scale
- Define the end-state vision for a product or very large feature set, breaking down executing into road map items over a 6-24 month period, and defining epics/user stories that deliver end-to-end customer value
- Take an idea from concept to market, conducting a data-oriented process, and getting sponsorship from the executive team
- Provide mentorship and coaching to other product managers on best practices for running research and identifying key insights
- Build and drive an ecosystem of strategic partnerships
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years in product management at an enterprise software company
- Expertise in structuring and running market, customer, and competitive research -- managing through ambiguity and working across teams to align resources
- Background building products with machine learning and artificial intelligence components
- Experience working with document capture products
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related discipline.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.