Business Intelligence Analyst
We seek a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to create data-driven solutions that improve our company's processes and increase operational efficiency.
You will be working with domain experts, data scientists and data engineers to develop analytics tools and solutions.
To be successful as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you should understand and learn the domain to apply the data solutions best. You should have a passion for data and a highly analytical and curious mind. Top candidates will also have good written and verbal communication skills to explain the strategies you want to implement effectively.
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collects, aggregates, cleans and analyzes data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into business performance.
- Provides reporting solutions and responds to ad-hoc report requests as needed.
- Translates business needs to technical specifications.
- Enhances data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Communicates complex findings and insights to stakeholders and provides recommendations to optimize business performance.
- Educates and/or trains business users on the use of data models and reporting solutions.
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, statistics, business studies, or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- 1+ years’ experience (or completed training) on Power BI or similar data visualization and analytics tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of relational databases and data warehousing concepts.
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Firm understanding of statistics and data services.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Experience within the Automotive and/or manufacturing industry a plus.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume