Junior Technical Support Representative
Do you want to be part of our Junior technical support team?
Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you feel stifled by bureaucracy? Have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
At Autocar, we fight for the driver’s needs. We are disrupting the industry by putting the driver’s needs first. Every truck we make is custom-engineered, and custom-made, specifically for that customer—no mass production here. Because we engineer trucks differently, we deliver trucks faster than the competition, and they WORK. The truck has more up-time, is more comfortable for the driver, and is safer—40% fewer crashes with injury than the industry average.* For the life of the truck, we have around the clock support.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
- Troubleshoot and identify parts required, candidate must be proficient with electronic parts catalogs and use of part schematics
- Work with the customers to find the correct parts they need and assist with any other truck support needs.
- Use computer and trouble shoot with customer to determine the proper part for the repair.
- Use prior Automotive Parts experience or ability to read schematics to troubleshoot and problem solve. **Prior experience in one of these areas is a requirement for this role**
- Be a demonstrated problem solver who is process driven and tenacious at determining the optimal solution for the customer.
Where will you work? This role is located at one of Autocar’s plant in either Birmingham, AL or Hagerstown, IN.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume