Brand Marketing Associate
Brand Marketing Associate
The Brand Marketing Associate of Autocar Trucks will work with the Marketing and Sales Teams supporting social media, PR, advertising, website development and the needs of the sales team through photography, videography, and content creation.
The person who fills this role will need to be a hybrid creative who is skilled in photography, videography, editing and design. They will be responsible for reinforcing our brand guidelines through photography. Creativity, organization and adaptation are key characteristics in this fast-paced and fun work environment.
- Be comfortable liaising with Autocar customers and spending time in the field traveling in order to set up shoots, produce on site content and attain intellectual property usage approval.
- Create content that is on-brand, on-strategy, leverages current platform trends and is true to our brands style, voice and aesthetics
- Support marketing and sales efforts through photography, video creation, print/digital assets, sales aides, flyers and other content as required
- Consistently shoot and edit photos and videos for Autocars brand library
- Plan, concept and work with other departments to capture engaging, short-form videos for social media in collaboration with the marketing manager
- Find creative ways to test new content, editing and filming techniques
- Keep up with the latest social media trends through trend research and find relevant ways for the brand to participate in or leverage them through content
- Create content calendar and manage timelines for all creative projects
- Work collaboratively with other departments and agencies
- Manage internal files to maintain Autocar's brand libraries
- Get stuff done — execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards!
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in graphic design, marketing, or relevant creative role
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Knowledge of video editing programs such as Premier Pro, Premiere Rush, Final Cut Pro etc.
- Photography experience
- Videography experience
- Enthusiastic and success as a team player
- Ability to think outside the box and learn from success and failures in other industries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Pays as much attention to correct syntax as to content strategy
- Ability to understand and recreate the brand voice
- Ability to maintain brand consistency, translate strategy and direction creative projects
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- Possesses a sense of urgency and initiative
- Analytics-driven to create content with performance in mind
- Portfolio of creative work required
Salary and Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Bonus plan
- This position is in office
4680 Pinson Valley Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35215 – 765.489.5499 – 551 S. Washington St, Hagerstown, IN 47346
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume