Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We expect these team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
What will you do? The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for all facets of the plant and facility maintenance as well as production maintenance and repairs. Maintenance Technicians are accountable for the repair, maintenance and modification of plant equipment as well as building and structural maintenance. These duties may include troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of industrial electrical systems, plumbing, welding, machining or fabrication.
What does it take to be a part of our team?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two-Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Some combination of the following skills: welding, electrical, plumbing, machining, fabrication, machine repair and general maintenance knowledge.
- A solid working knowledge of computers, email, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Quick learner who requires minimal supervision and possesses good problem solving skills
- Team player with strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- A person who adapts to frequent changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation and can be flexible and nimble when unexpected events arise.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background screening (including criminal), verification of education and work history.
The hours are as follows: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday thru Friday with some scheduled Saturdays.
Work Conditions: Standard manufacturing plant environment with moderate noise level. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as safety glasses and safety shoes will be required and reimbursed in manufacturing, or industrial areas.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, variable incentive and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume