Quality Assurance Technician
Autocar is has an opening for an entry level position of Quality Assurance Technician. The Quality Assurance Technician will:
- Work in a fast paced environment pulling and measuring samples from plant floor
- Set up and perform multiple quality tests
- Prepare reports on test results and accurately compile statistical data
- Define problems and report all material issues to management for analysis and disposition.
- Conduct Root cause analysis on daily plant manufacturing issues.
- Work with teams to determine corrective actions needed.
- Perform receiving, in-process, and final inspections.
- Assist co-workers with quality issues as identified on the production line.
- Audit departments to ensure quality assurance
- Other duties as assigned
Must be a Six Sigma green belt or actively pursuing this certification. Must be interested in Quality as a career. Must be a Six Sigma green belt or actively pursuing this certification. Must be interested in Quality as a career.
Must be proficient in:
• Microsoft Outlook• Microsoft Word• Microsoft Excel• Microsoft PowerPoint
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume