Field Corrective Action Engineer
Do you crave the satisfaction of solving a complex problem and presenting the solution? If you answered yes and have had formal training on how truck systems work, keep reading.
As the Field Corrective Action Engineer, you will identify root cause trending issues that cause truck down time and/or affect customer satisfaction. A formal, documented root cause approach is required utilizing Six Sigma type root cause tools. The person must deliver the root cause to the issue, the impact to the customer and/or the company as well as a suggested solution.
You must also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Advanced Excel skills and statistical analysis experience
- Five years heavy truck technician experience
- Incredible problem solving abilities
- Desire 25% travel
- The resolve to find solutions where others have given up
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume