Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Autocar, we fight for the customer’s needs. We are disrupting the industry by putting the customers’ needs first. Every truck we make is custom-engineered, and custom-made, specifically for that customer—no “one size fits all” here. Because we engineer tools differently, we deliver trucks faster than the competition, and they WORK. The truck has more uptime, is more comfortable for the driver, and is safer—40% fewer crashes with injury than the industry average.* For the life of the truck, we have around-the-clock support.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
Overview: In this role the candidate will be responsible for manufacturing vehicle wiring harnesses of varying complexity for use in heavy truck application. This role will also require validation and trouble shooting of those same harnesses in the vehicle application. This is crucial to help the company increase wiring harness through put and quality.
- Manufacture vehicle wiring harnesses of varying complexity
- Quality check harnesses and manufacturing equipment
- Validation and fitment of prototype harnesses
- Troubleshooting and repair of vehicle electrical issues on production units
- Inventory control of harness materials
What does it take to be a part of our team?
- GED or Higher, College preferred
- 1 yr. experience with vehicle electrical systems or wiring harness manufacturing. 3 yr. preferred
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience in automotive desired
- Candidate should enjoy working in a fast paced environment
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to include salary and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirements/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume