E-Commerce Digital Content Specialist
Do you want to be our ecommerce specialist?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Autocar Parts, we are a national aftermarket parts distributor that fights for the customer’s needs. We know truck parts and put the customers’ needs first to help customers keep their trucks rolling.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Digital Content Specialist to join a rapidly growing ecommerce team for parts distribution organization of one of the oldest and most reputable automotive brands in America. Ideal candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for driving the execution of ecommerce digital content for product, brand, blog, email and social media web properties and platforms.
- Onboarding and optimization of product listings on automotive web properties.
- Research, create and maintain product and marketing copyright content for various sales channels including company ecommerce, social and marketplace audiences.
- Write ad copy for various digital advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising, etc.
- Create, maintain and optimize Brand, Category, Blog and Promotional content pages.
- Maintain the highest level of SEO content optimization according to set schedules and in working partnership with SEO/SEM and Corporate Marketing and Brand Development teams.
Where will you work? This role is located at Autocar Parts’ headquarters in Highland Park, IL. Opportunities for telecommuting may be available in the future.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume