Warranties and Returns Administrator
Do you want to be our Warranties & Returns Administrator?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Autocar Parts, we are a national aftermarket parts distributor that fights for the customer’s needs. We know truck parts and put the customers’ needs first to help customers keep their trucks rolling.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
- Customize a unique solution and experience to each customer. Product and service offers include commercial and vocational truck parts to channel partners and the end customers.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; Serve as the point-of-contact to oversee the information between customers and internal departments (Purchasing, Logistics, E-Commerce & Pricing) to meet customer expectations
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with external and internal customers
- Answer customer inquiries expeditiously (e.g. quote lead times, process order changes, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between Customer Care Operations and the warehouse to check products back into inventory when returned
Where will you work? This role is located at Autocar Parts’ headquarters in Rolling Meadows, IL.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume