Senior Finance and Accounting Controller
Do you want to be our senior Accounting & finance controller?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Autocar Parts, we are a national aftermarket parts distributor that fights for the customer’s needs. We know truck parts and put the customers’ needs first to help customers keep their trucks rolling.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
- Provide guidance on accounting matters such as implications of new accounting pronouncements or classification of transactions
- Lead month-end closing activities, including review of various journal entries, variance analysis, cash flow statement, audit schedules and distribution of cost center reports and financial statements
- Review a variety of financial statements such as expense analysis, trial balances, balance sheets, income statements and other related reports
- Evaluate monthly financial results with Director of Finance and President
- Lead the annual audit process and direct staff accordingly.
Where will you work? This role is located at Autocar Parts’ headquarters in Rolling Meadows, IL.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume