SC Regional Fleet Account Manager: South Central
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At GVW Parts, we are a national aftermarket parts distributor that fights for the customer’s needs. We know truck parts and put the customers’ needs first to help customers keep their trucks rolling.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our truck parts.
Who Are We? Autocar is a leader in the commercial vehicle industry with longstanding domestic operations. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the next generation of commercial vehicles.
At GVW, Our people are the foundation for what we do. We seek people who have a passion for growing companies and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. We are committed to developing our people to their fullest potential while they grow within our companies.
What will you do?
The Regional Fleet Account Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of fleet account customers within their territory. The Regional Fleet Account Manager must be a solutions provider who is comfortable dealing with all levels in an organization – from the mechanic on the floor to the Owner/Senior Executive running the business. Developing close relationships and determining the needs of the customer are critical elements of the position. The Regional Fleet Account Manager is involved in all aspects of the account and region including pricing, new product development, logistical issues, and operational compliance, and market/competitive analysis. This role focuses on profitable growth, increased market share, and relationship management.
Ideal candidates will be self-starters, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial and operate with the highest ethical standards.
What does it take to be part of our team?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Min of 2 years of sales experience, preferably commercial vehicle parts or direct waste industry experience
- History of exceeding goals
- Strong desire to win
- Passionate about customer service
- Open to coaching and feedback
- Technology proficient
Location: South Central
Travel Requirements: Weekly within assigned Territory – typically leaving home office on Monday and returning Thursday evening.
What else does it take to be a part of our team?
- CHARACTER: We look for people with integrity, honesty, loyalty, humility, and people who do not engage in internal politics.
- PROACTIVE: You are a doer, you are self-made and you have led big changes.
- RESULTS DRIVEN: You are a “finisher”, get things done, and like to win.
- ENTERPRISING: You think outside the box, can work in agile, unstructured environments and do not reinvent the wheel.
- GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE: You have a global view resulting from work with sophisticated international companies.
- SENSE OF URGENCY: You act with the realization that efficiency is vital to success.
- HIGHLY COLLABORATIVE: Collaboration is the fuel of our business, whether it is between employees, partners or customers. You are a driving force for continued efficiency among everyday tasks and a necessity for improving the outcomes of business activities.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to include salary, variable compensation and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume