Customer Service Representative
Do you want to be our customer service representative?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Autocar Parts, we are a national aftermarket parts distributor that fights for the customer’s needs. We know truck parts and put the customers’ needs first to help customers keep their trucks rolling.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Help customers navigate our website and place orders online (Automated order entry).
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Analyze and process all required paperwork related to refunds, returns, and warranties
- Generate credit memos and replacement orders adding details into Enterprises Resource Planning (ERP) system for tracking and review purposes
Where will you work? This role is located at Autocar Parts’ headquarters in Highland Park, IL.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume