Partnership Management Intern
Summary: The Partnership Management Intern will provide support and assistance to Ashoka partnership teams. The Partnership Management Intern will possess exceptional organization and communication skills, as well as creativity, passion and demonstrated commitment to positive social change and social entrepreneurship. This role is an extraordinary opportunity to gain exposure to Ashoka’s innovative culture and globally pioneering work in the field of social entrepreneurship.
- Provide leadership and support for special partnership projects
- Manage partnerships-related data in Salesforce
- Assist in design and editing of partnership reports
- Support key partnership meetings with notes, chat monitoring and surveys
Successful candidates will possess most of the following skills and experiences:
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- An aptitude for internal communications technologies such as Salesforce and Confluence
- Experience with partnership management is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and innovate effectively in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English; proficiency in other languages will be considered an asset
- Be visionary and strategic but with a strong attention to detail
- Personable and interacts well with co-workers, partners and the entire Ashoka community
- Strong intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated commitment to social change
Location: Remote. Most meetings will be held during business hours on the Eastern Standard Time (EST) time zone.
Application: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year, and offers are usually made at least one or two months in advance of start date. Please include your resume, cover letter and what dates you are available.
Ashoka is the global association of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs. Ashoka has been pioneering the field of social entrepreneurship for 35 years—finding, selecting, and supporting the world’s leading social entrepreneurs (Ashoka Fellows). Our network of over 3,000 Ashoka Fellows is successfully implementing system-changing solutions to human and environmental problems in almost every area of need, in 90 countries. By learning from and collaborating with social entrepreneurs, we identify patterns and key levers to help society gain a new framework for living in the world as a changemaker. We believe that everyone should be enabled with the qualities that define a social entrepreneur. Building on our extensive experience with social entrepreneurs, we build and activate networks to create fundamental changes in the growing up experience of children and young people so that everyone can become a changemaker. We are investing in the people and patterns of collaborative entrepreneurship that are necessary in an Everyone a Changemaker world.
Ashoka is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from candidates regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion. Women, minorities and foreign nationals with I-9 employment status are encouraged to apply.