Ashoka Southeast Asia Senior Search Leader - Indonesia
ASHOKA INDONESIA IS LOOKING FOR
ASHOKA SOUTHEAST ASIA SENIOR SEARCH LEADER
Position Time: Full-Time
Location: Hybrid (Online and Jakarta Office)
Period: 12 Months (with opportunity to continue)
Scope: Indonesia and Southeast Asia
Ashoka is on an audacious mission – to create a world where everyone is a changemaker i.e. a world where everyone has the agency and skills to make a positive change in their families or communities. It is only in such a world where the solutions will outrun our social problems. With its global network of over 3.500 leading social entrepreneurs (Ashoka Fellows), 10,000 youth ventures, 180+ changemaker schools, and 30+ changemaker campuses – as well as a community of 20,000+ innovators on Changemakers.com – Ashoka works with strategic partners to empower people with the skills to create solutions for the good of all in a world of constant change.
Role and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Define, implement and test systems, methodologies and practices that helps Ashoka build the capacity to recruit priority senior staff talent in Southeast Asia
- Implement the Onesearch to build EACH community in Southeast Asia
- Build out an ecosystem of Ashoka Fellows, Alumni, and Partners working in co-leading teams of teams in collaboration for untapped changemaker talent to find the right opportunities to achieve their full potential
- Conceptualize and recommend new engagement approaches, sharing/collaborative methodologies to effect continual improvements in talent, partners, nominator, funder acquisition for Ashoka and Ashoka Fellowship
- Manage data asset management for the Indo Hub on Salesforce which can serve many important initiatives; talent search, “100 Conversations” initiative, partnership, and other communications efforts.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Ashoka Fellowship or close equivalent
- Proven cross-functional project leadership experience
- 8 years of systems-level social entrepreneurship experience
- Ideally, three of the following four areas of expertise: executive search, program design and development, collaborative leadership, agile design methodology
- Ashoka has a rigorous screening process for hiring staff at all career stages. All applicants for all positions must possess the following qualities along with the appropriate degree of experience:
- Entrepreneurship/Intrapreneurship: Compelled to take creative initiative and ownership (e.g. founding an organization or company, starting a movement, or re-shaping the work of an existing organization). Demonstrates relentless and realistic how-to-thinking and passion for seeing their ideas come to life.
- Understanding and Belief in the Everyone a Changemaker: Understands and believes the Everyone a Changemaker vision at a gut level. To be able to innately ‘get’ this, candidates should have a broad and inquisitive intellectual and a thinking pattern that connects the dots between historical trends and current social context.
- Emotional and Social Intelligence: Ability to work efficiently and respectfully in teams, putting organizational/team goal first (personal glory second).
- Ethical Fiber: Exceptionally strong ethical behavior. Is self-reflective and has strong empathy skills. Trustworthy.
- Self-Definition: The person expects that changing the world in big ways and on a continental scale is what he/she will do in life.