Associate Creative Director - Copy
Job Title: Associate Creative Director, Copy
ABOUT ARNOLD WORLDWIDE:
We’re a company that makes a wide range of strategic and creative things for Jack Daniel’s. They use those things in 170+ different countries. We work hard and have a beer machine.
Concept and produce award-winning ideas for the Jack Daniel’s family of brands that facilitate the meeting of the client’s sales goals. Understand culture and how to leverage cultural moments to create those ideas. Practice the details of the craft at a very high level to maintain the quality of the work. Be strategic and smart. Speak directly with clients. Work well with others. Manage, mentor, and train junior, mid-level, and senior teams who will report to you on projects.
• 7-10 year veteran of advertising.
• One of those copywriters about whom people say things like “She/he is one of those craftsperson writers that you just don’t see much of anymore”, “It’s not just the writing, the ideas she/he has are just so interesting”, and “I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t gotten them in here”.
• Up to date on the latest mediums and systems of marketing, particularly social media and mobile.
• Able to lead and win new business opportunities.
• Able to not only concept and develop outstanding work with the teams you manage, but also sell it to the clients.
• Assist CD's in managing group of direct reports.
• Support the CD leads in hiring process.
• A good person.