Job Title: Designer
ABOUT ARNOLD WORLDWIDE:
Arnold is an independent-minded, creatively driven advertising agency that creates longstanding relationships and brand assets that are built to last. Our work builds brand value and bottom line growth for our partners by creating ideas, experiences and campaigns that take a long-term view and increase in value over time. We do this for a diverse portfolio of partners that include both iconic brands and challengers. Arnold is headquartered in Boston and is part of the Havas Group.
Arnold is looking for a Visual Designer to join the creative team and work across multiple brands and a broad spectrum of media and outputs. You are a problem solver, an idea generator and an integral part of creating boundary-pushing solutions for our clients.
You are able to understand and extend the visual language of our clients’ brands and are expected to take ownership of the overall quality of the design work related to the projects. You will also continue to stay current with contemporary design and technology trends.
- Develop a clear understanding of the overall brand guidelines as well as the business unit specific brand guidelines
- Develop ideas for clients that keep in the limitations and possibilities of technology
- Develop original ideas in order to push the boundaries for our clients while thinking from a design perspective, as well as a business perspective to ensure high-quality design and return on investment for client
- Ensure consistent communication of visual language for the project/brand, focusing on typography, colors, and images.
- Own visual design from beginning to end on more than one project at a time while consistently producing a high quality of work
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the visual design is communicating the desired message while working within existing style guides, brand guidelines, and in accordance with creative direction.
- 3+ years of experience in an agency setting
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- An outstanding portfolio of previous work
- Experience creating digital design systems with current and relevant technologies
- Able to solve problems through design thinking, and basic understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience creating prototypes and using motion to communicate design functionality on various platforms (i.e. mobile, desktop, video)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.