Senior Brand Strategist
SENIOR BRAND PLANNER—HUMAN NATURE
The Sr. Brand Planner is responsible for bringing a deeper understanding of both the brand and consumer behavior to the forefront of Arnold’s strategic and creative development processes, ultimately to develop world-class integrated and influential advertising campaigns. This role reports to the Head of Planning.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
This role is responsible for identifying cultural insights that provide strategic direction for the brand and reative strategy.
- Identify new and unique ways to uncover insights into people, culture or the category
- Produce creative briefs and briefing sessions that provide creative with clear direction.
- Partner with creative to apply customer insights to inspire creative
- Champion the view of the consumer throughout brand and creative strategy development to ensure that consumer response is the only filter considered when agency and client make decisions on creative work.
- Be part of the Arnold team presenting strategy and creative to clients in order to show how creative work solves both real world tensions for consumers and real world business problems for clients.
- Work with Marketing to apply customer insights into the marketing planning process
- Drive teamwork in every aspect of the business
- Understand how to field quantitative research
- Curious need to understand what makes consumers “tick”
- Passionate and empathetic for consumer’s perspective
- Understand qualitative research methodologies
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment, have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills. Ambitious, accountable and driven.
4 year degree required. Web/Digital Experience highly relevant.