SVP, Marketing Director
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Business leader for the brand team and manages marketing team
Act as agency advocate for great creative work and big ideas
- Partner with Creative heads and GMP to deliver thoughtful, strategic and creative work to clients - Manage and lead a team to successfully build strong client recommendations
- Must be a problem– solution and results-oriented leader
- Responsible for health of the team and client relationship
- Identify, coach and develop great talent
- Foster high levels of performance, give constant and direct feedback and coach team
- Drive year over year revenue growth and profit and identify new revenue streams.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 12+ years of experience desired. Must have proven track record leading teams and clients to positive results, not simply as a member of a team but as the business partner and driver.
- Must have experience developing strategies for both traditional and digital/social/content platforms
- Packaged goods experience preferred
- Beauty and Fashion experience or sensibility preferred
- Domestic and International travel will be required for this role