Jr. Art Producer
The Junior Art producer manages assigned account and assists all members of the Art Production department. This role reports to the VP Director of Art Production.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source creative photographer/illustrator/stock, work with PM & PP to create schedule, review layouts to ensure that they can fit within allotted budget & schedule.
- Work with business affairs to clear third party rights, obtain usage information, bid project with vendor and prepare estimate.
- Review estimate with account management for client presentation, award job, obtain new vendor information, issue PO.
- Oversee all elements of production (location scouting/casting/model & wardrobe selection, insurance coverage, adhering to shoot list and schedule as relates to budget, obtaining creative overage estimates as need be, following Arnold compliance guidelines, booking travel, collaborate with print production to ensure file and spec sizes).
- Provide meta-data to image librarians at the end of the shoot for Arnold Asset management system, review and approve all final billing from vendor for payment.
- Assist senior producers when needed on projects.
- Handle art production needs mid to least complex of projects.
- Maintain department files for Iron Mountain storage, arrange non-returnable props for delivery to charity, organize and assist in all portfolio reviews for the department.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Strong professional and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
4 year degree required