Assistant Business Manager
Each Assistant Business Manager is responsible for providing financial oversight in accordance with the agency’s internal policies as well as the specific client with which they are partnered. In addition, Assistant Business Managers assist Senior Business Managers and Business Supervisors with administrative needs including, but not limited to, reviewing client expenses, maintenance of client job jackets and client billing on their assigned accounts.
BS in Accounting preferred.
- Maintain file of client job jackets containing but not limited to estimates, vendor invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, prior client billing and work requests
- Data entry of non-production estimates
- Run Job Detail Reports for every job on assigned accounts monthly
- Review Job Detail Reports, flag potential issues and follow up items before submitting to Business Manager lead on the account
- Assist Business Manager lead in monthly billing meetings with Production and Account groups
- Process client billing in accordance with Arnold policy and client contract
- Review and approve employee expense reports in accordance with Arnold policy and client contract
- Maintains actual versus estimated cost control for each job
- Research and resolve any vendor issues that may arise on assigned accounts
- Responsible for coverage in the absence of Business Manager lead on assigned accounts (includes but not limited to approving work requests, making estimates live)
- Ensure all involved comply with every aspect of the client contracts and policies