The primary role of the PM is to efficiently manage the execution of work. This position may also supervise junior members of the team on their accounts.
The PM will establish and manage schedules, ensure approvals and provide solutions to issues as they arise. The PM should keep the SPM and Account Team abreast of all situations that affect timing and scope on assigned accounts. The PM will ensure no work commences without proper job information, job number and assigned level, including appropriate strategic or project brief prior to creative team assignment.
The person in this role is a savvy make-it-happen kind of person. They understand what it takes to get things done. This is both an internal and external role in which the Project Manager will have contact with any and all departments as required throughout the project lifecycle as well at the client. The PM must police process with a strong voice while maintaining relationships to effectively get the work done. This person must protect the process but at the same time know how to be nimble.
This role will specifically manage timelines and communication with production vendors as well as the client for all integrated projects on including TV, Radio, Social, OOH & Digital banners This PM will be solely responsible for timely delivery of these projects.
The position reports to the Senior Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively manage projects on an assigned account(s), working across multiple channels and various job types with a focus on integrated campaigns
- Develops and continually manages project timelines and costs.
- Works closely with production partners to ensure the process is followed and relevant team members are engaged in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Create a scope forecast, updated on a 6-12 month basis or as the client's needs change.
- Assist in the training and advocation of agency process to the agency as a whole and junior members of team
- Facilitate team & status meetings effectively – must regularly hold status meetings with project team.
- Resolves and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-5 years production and management experience in advertising, software or marketing industry
- Strong knowledge of Integrated campaign production
- Strong leadership, communications, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Works well under pressure and consistently delivers high-quality work, on time and under budget
- Excellent management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-directed, goal oriented, results driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Resourceful with excellent creative problem-solving skill