Web Ux/UI Developer
Armedia is a technology company with 18 years of experience. We are a CMMI Level 3 systems integrator providing complete system development and integration technology expertise to government and commercial customers.
We are seeking a results-driven Web Application designer/developer to support our application development team. You will be consulting with senior business managers on application requirements, incorporating desired functionalities into a responsive UI/UX application using the latest technologies.
To ensure success as an application architect, you should exhibit extensive application development knowledge and experience in evaluating business needs. Must have experience in implementing new designs, optimizing existing user interface designs, testing for intuitively and experience, communicating with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, developing technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions, combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements, creating prototypes for new product ideas, and conduct an ongoing user research
In this role, the individual will provide the following levels of support:
- Gather requirements for Web sites using graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Update Web sites using graphics software applications, techniques, and tools using knowledge of web-based technologies and of XML, HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design-related applications.
- Support design group efforts to enhance look and feel of organization online offerings.
- Upgrade Web site to support organization strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Illustrates design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps,
- Designs graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
Required (minimum) Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Desired (optimum) Education:
- Master’s Degree in Computer science, information systems or related field
Desired (optimum) Professional Certifications:
- Computer Aided Software Engineering or related certification
Required (minimum) Years of Relevant Experience:
- Four (4) or more years of relevant technology experience
Desired (optimum) Years of Relevant Experience:
- Four (4) Years of Relevant Experience
- Experience with the Department of Treasury a plus
- Photoshop or similar tool
- Illustrator or similar tool
- Experience in Agile Software Development Methodologies
Note: Top secret clearance required
Armedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.